The safety of our Staff, Members, Guest & Beauty Clients remains our highest priority.
Government guidance is continually evolving, and we will update our website and social media regular with any changes.
- All Gym Visits, Swimming Sessions and Group Exercise Classes need to be pre-booked before attending our club. Beauty Clients will need to have a pre-booked and pre-paid treatment before visiting.
- Please check your Membership is active before trying to book a visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Access will not be permitted on the day if no booking has been made. The club teams will not be able to assist with any membership related questions and therefore only attend the club once you have had confirmation from our central Customer Services Team your membership is live.
- If you are presenting any Symptoms of Coronavirus, do not attend the club and follow the Government Guidance. Temperature Checks are completed daily with our team on arrival to work.
- Members and Guest are required to attend the club ready to work out if you have a Gym or Class booking. Changing rooms will only be available to members who have a swimming session booked. Government Guidance advises that all members shower at home and only use the showers in club when it necessary to do so.
- On arrival at our clubs, please only enter the reception areas when it is safe to do so, adhering to social media guidelines and using the distancing markings for queuing. Please use multiple hand sanitising stations are position around the club.
- Our Gate Entry systems will not be in use as per Government Guidelines. All members, guest and beauty clients are required to notify reception of their arrival and departure. Please remember to say ‘Hello’ and ‘Goodbye’.
- Social Distancing marking and a one-way System will be in operation in our clubs and we always ask you to follow this ensuring a safe flow of movement around our clubs.
- Water fountains are only to be used to refill so please bring a bottle of Water or Drinking Bottle.
- Members are required to wipe equipment before and after use
- Some of our Machines will be out of use to ensure a safe distance between members.
- When using the Free Weight and Fixed Resistance Weight Machines please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Group Exercise studios will be cleaned before use but please remember to clean any equipment used during the class before and after use. No sharing of equipment is permitted at any time.
- Social Distancing markings will always be visible in the Group Exercise Studio’s and please respect the direction and instruction given by the class tutor
- Please remember to say ‘Goodbye’ on your departure from the club
- Stay Alert, Stay Safe and please enjoy your experience with us adhering to social distancing government guideline and advice.