What would you rather drink once you have the facts?
Did you know…
- Even mild dehydration can slow your metabolism down as much as 3%.
- One glass of water can shut down hunger pangs.
- Lack of water (dehydration) is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue!
- Eight to ten glasses of water a day can significantly ease back and joint pain.
- Just a 2% drop in body water levels can trigger a fuzzy short term memory and can also make it harder for you to focus on your computer screen.
- Drinking five glasses of water a day can decrease your changes of colon cancer by 45%.
- Drinking water keeps your skin hydrated and clear.
- Water contains zero calories!
Did you know…
- In America, the highway control uses cola to remove blood from the roads.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of cola and within two days it will be gone!
- Cola can be used for cleaning your toilet (the high level of citric acid can remove stains from vitreous china!).
- Cola can remove rust from the bumper of your car.
- Using a cloth soaked in cola you can remove a rusty bolt.
- The active ingredient in cola is phosphoric acid – did you know that phosphoric acid leaches calcium from your bones which is a major contributor in the rising of osteoporosis.
- In order to carry the cola syrup (concentrate) the commercial trucks have to display a hazardous material place card (used for highly corrosive materials).
- Cola distributors have been using it to clean their truck engines for about 20 years!
By Kirsty Kemp
Reynolds @ Rainham