Contact Our Gym in Sittingbourne
Fill in your details below, and a member of our Sittingbourne gym team will get straight back to you.
Reynolds Gym In Sittingbourne
The Sittingbourne gym has been purpose built to continue our quality brand. This substantial modern building has the benefits of the latest building and environmental technologies, as well as providing a unique environment with luxurious interior design.
Sittingbourne Gym Facilities Include:
Cardio vascular equipment
All CV equipment is connected to a multi station cardio theatre.
- Treadmills have a 0.5 to 12 mph range, an incline of up to 15°
- Elliptical (cross) Trainers have a 21” stride length which is smooth and biomechanically correct
- Ascent Trainers have a responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length for a more dynamic and motivational workout
- Recumbent Cycles which have a benefits for people with high blood pressure and an ergo form seat and back pad for enhanced comfort and support
- Upright Cycles which have race inspired handles and contoured elbow rests for enhanced ergonomics
- Rowing machine with a realistic rowing technology and ECB technology
- Comprehensive Free weights zone
- Comprehensive range of fixed weight resistance machines covering all major muscles
- Power plates
- IFI Functional trainer – a versatile multi-station strength machine enabling users to perform a variety of functional exercises.
- Core ball training
- Stretch zone
- TRX functional training
How to find us
Reynolds Fitness Spa, Sittingbourne
173 – 175 London Road
Monday to Thursday - 6.30 am to 10 pm
Friday - 6.30 am to 9 pm
Weekends - 8 am to 5 pm