Reynolds Fitness Spa - The Gym, Bexley
This magnificent 19th Century building opens up to reveal a high vaulted ceiling supported by a colonnade of pillars. The welcoming atmosphere of this lovingly converted Victorian chapel is enhanced by beautiful arched windows and carefully designed interior lighting. Originally built for quiet contemplation, the Chapel now enjoys a thriving congregation seven days a week.
As well as a full class timetable, the Bexley gym facilities include:
Cardio vascular equipment
All CV equipment includes a 15” touch screen display with Vista clear television and entertainment system and iPod dock.
- Treadmills with a 0.5 to 15 mph range, an incline of up to 15°
- Elliptical (cross) Trainers with 21” stride length which is smooth and biomechanically correct
- Ascent Trainers with responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length for a more dynamic and motivational workout
- Hybrid Cycles with an ergonomic 45° seat angle giving a comfortable and effective workout
- Recumbent Cycles with benefits for people with high blood pressure and an ergo form seat and back pad for enhanced comfort and support
- Upright Cycles with race inspired handles and contoured elbow rests for enhanced ergonomics
- Rowing machine with a realistic rowing technology and ECB technology
- Male and female Free weights zones including both dumbbells and barbells
- Comprehensive range of fixed weight resistance machines covering all major muscles
- Power plates
- IFI Functional trainer – a versatile multi-station strength machine enabling users to perform a variety of functional exercises.
- Core ball training
- Stretch zone
- TRX functional training
- TRX Rip Trainers
How to find us
Reynolds Fitness Spa, The Chapel
Monday to Thursday - 6.00 am to 10 pm
Friday - 6.00 am to 9 pm
Weekends - 8 am to 5 pm
Bexley Studio Classes
View Studio Class Timetable
Travelling from London, trains regularly run from Charing Cross, Waterloo East, London Bridge and Lewisham www.setrains.co.uk to either Bexley or Dartford stations. You can then catch the B12 bus www.tfl.gov.uk from Bexley station to within a couple of minutes walking distance of Reynolds. The 476 bus www.arrivabus.co.uk which has a limited service runs between Dartford and Swanley station and has a varying route which stops within a 2 or 15 minutes walk from Reynolds.
B12 from Bexley station www.tfl.gov and 476 from Dartford or Swanley station www.arrivabus.co.uk
Contact Our Gyms
Complete the form below and we will get straight back to you with