Contact Our Gym in Rainham
Fill in your details below, and a member of our Rainham gym team will get straight back to you.
Reynolds Fitness Spa – The Gym, Rainham
Set within a beautiful 350 year old ‘Grade II’ Listed Queen Anne period property this Old Parsonage is complete with beamed ceilings and ornate fire places. It has a uniquely special atmosphere blending traditional and modern styles in a way that is both inspiring and comforting.
New Year, new facilities – Rainham has recently been refurbished
We have recently updated our Rainham facilities, replacing all of our equipment with the latest highest quality machines offering our members the best in-gym experience. Our new resistance weight machines have improved ergonomics, comfort and performance with integrated systems that track repetitions, activity and rest time. The new cardiovascular machines all have TVs with dozens of channels and virtual active programmes enabling you to exercise through various scenic areas of the world and iPod connectivity.
This new functional training space has a Kinesis One machine (arriving at the end of this month), an amazing total body toning machine arguably the best on the market, as well as TRX and rip trainers, kettle bells, rebound trainers, dip and pull bars and punch bags.
Rainham gym facilities include:
Cardio vascular equipment
All CV equipment connected to a multi station cardio theatre.
- Treadmills with a 0.5 to 12 mph range, an incline of up to 15°
- Elliptical (cross) Trainers with 21” stride length which is smooth and biomechanically correct
- Ascent Trainers with responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length for a more dynamic and motivational workout
- Recumbent Cycles with benefits for people with high blood pressure and an ergo form seat and back pad for enhanced comfort and support
- Upright Cycles with race inspired handles and contoured elbow rests for enhanced ergonomics
- Concept 2 Rowing machines
- Male and female Free weights zones
- Comprehensive range of fixed weight resistance machines covering all major muscles
- Power plates
- Core ball training
- Stretch zone
- TRX functional training
How to find us
Reynolds Fitness Spa, Rainham
The Old Parsonage, 113 High Street
Monday to Thursday - 6.30 am to 10 pm
Friday - 6.30 am to 9 pm
Weekends - 8 am to 5 pm